|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Obsessed with InceptionTen Ways You Know You are Obsessed with 'Inception':
10. You have a sudden fetish for architecture.
9. You start carrying around a silver briefcase and tell all your friends, when they ask what's inside, that it's classified dream business.
8. Mal sabatoges all of your dreams.
7. You fling yourself off a building because the kick will wake you up, right???
6. 7-47's become your favorite aircraft to fly in.
5. Men in three-piece suits are the only things that attract you.
4. All the history in your computer has one word in common: 'dream'.
3. When someone asks you what your line of business is, you reply, "Subconscious extraction. Yours?"
2. Before going to bed, you make a point to use the restroom for fear of it raining while you sleep.
1. You go to the train station and ask for a ticket to "Where You Hope You Will Go-ville"
The Little BeadThere was once a bead who wanted nothing more than to be on the other side of the vast, expansive white land so that he could see the rest of the world. Then, suddenly, the ground beneath him shook, wavered, and tilted. The little bead cried out in vain for help as he surely rolled to his death. However, he stopped rolling, and, after realizing he was not plummeting to his death, he opened his eyes to find that he was at the perfect spot to view the rest of the world.
Come and CreateBlank page opens up,
Eager soul looks down,
Greets the face of an eager soul
Meets the visage of an open book.
Skyward he gazes
Earthbound she sinks
Up into her blooming mind
Down beneath his smooth white surface.
Pawing through the vivid imagery
Floating within the smooth wonders
"Come," he beckons. "Come create."
"I try," she worries. "I try so hard."
"Open your mind. It is easy. Look deep within."
"I will. I will just for you."
Standing tall, he guides her
Gathering her courage, she follows.
One step up, two steps down
They continue farther into the abyss.
Creating and opening
Collecting and revising
Colors appear, ready for use
Images are twisted, livid and breathing.
"Farewell," he bids. "Come again."
"Grazi, signor," she curtsies. "I will, soon."
Together, as one, they part,
He from her, her from he.
Deeper he sinks, retrieving his thoughts,
Higher she flies, gathering her creation.
In unison, each muse at the delicacy
IronmanHear me read it
My friends used to call William "Ironman" because the first time we kissed he got a nosebleed and the taste of his blood haunted me for a long time after it. We'd only been twelve years old and apparently the anxiety spiked his blood pressure to the point of combustion... I remember that when we were forced to take sex ed a few years later we were divided into separate classes for boys and girls, in case a diagram of an ovary was too risqué and we became animalistic and started clawing at each other in our seats, but nonetheless when our teacher Ms Jacobs had explained to us what an erection was in my mind all I could picture was the blood rushing to his nose and then the slash of cranberry across my blouse.
With the idea planted in his mind it didn't take long for William's hands to start wandering, but the image persisted. Every time I thought about just letting it happen I wondered what would happen if he got too excite
Keep in Touch!
scheinbar is a much-loved and well-known deviant. Just one look at her gallery, filled with enchanting photography, will have you mesmerized. A deviant for over 7 years, Christiane can always be found posting inspirational features as well as regularly commenting on other deviations and encouraging and empowering her fellow deviants. We are inspired and insist that you too stop by and congratulate ... Read More