|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
You Know You're A Nerd When...1. The number of books you've read is endless.
2. The most annoying question? 'What are you reading?'
3. The answer? 'Words. Words, words!!'
4. You get #3....
5. You've taken your side: Shakespeare or Edward de Vere.
6. The disappointment you feel when the library doesn't carry a certain book is overwhelming.
7. If anybody so much as drops a book, they lose cool points.
8. You know how hard it is to restrain yourself from correcting people with 'good' and 'well.'
9. Every time you go into a book store, you must buy a classic; it's a tradition.
10. When people use the wrong "it(')s," "the(i)(y're)res," or "you(')r(e)s," it drives you nuts.
11. That one spot on the chalk board that didn't get erased....
12. Your glasses fog up every time the temperature changes.
13. You've reasoned that the reason why you have glasses when your parents don't is because you spend so much time reading. It makes sense.
14. Why do you talk to yourself? You have to have an intelligent conversation
Obsessed With Sherlock Holmes Top 45 Ways You Can Pretty Much Be Sure You Are A Sherlockian
1. You've called every "consulting detective" in the book and told them to get real.
2. Whenever you answer the phone, you ask, "Afghanistan or Iraq?"
3. You have or will live(d) in a '221 B Baker Street' come hell or high water.
4. When someone asks you why you do something, you reply, "That's what people DO!"
5. BBC, Granada, Warner Bros... you've seen them all.
6. In the shows, the Holmes is always perfect for the Watson, and vice versa.
7. You have your Watson...(and maybe you even call him Watson?)
8. No matter who it is, Holmes' portrayal is spot on.
9. You analyze people to the point where it's just plain creepy.
10. You do your research.
11. Rache or Rachel?
12. You know someone who lowers the IQ on the entire street.
13. Constantly show up the police, give them credit anyway.
14. You ship EVERYone.
15. Football and five kids....
16. You get the previous two.
17. You know what happened between Adler and Holme
Keep in Touch!
Bluefley has a gallery filled with artwork that whisks you off in to a Sci-fi daydream, and keeps you captivated for hours. Marc has been a member of our community for over a decade and has achieved nothing but success with his astounding commitment to interacting with the community, sharing a prolific amount of video tutorials and generally being an all round rockstar deviant. It is no joke that we are absolutely delighted to award the Deviousness Award for April 2014 to ... Read More