Top 45 Ways You Can Pretty Much Be Sure You Are A Sherlockian
1. You've called every "consulting detective" in the book and told them to get real.
2. Whenever you answer the phone, you ask, "Afghanistan or Iraq?"
3. You have or will live(d) in a '221 B Baker Street' come hell or high water.
4. When someone asks you why you do something, you reply, "That's what people DO!"
5. BBC, Granada, Warner Bros... you've seen them all.
6. In the shows, the Holmes is always perfect for the Watson, and vice versa.
7. You have your Watson...(and maybe you even call him Watson?)
8. No matter who it is, Holmes' portrayal is spot on.
9. You analyze people to the point where it's just plain creepy.
10. You do your research.
11. Rache or Rachel?
12. You know someone who lowers the IQ on the entire street.
13. Constantly show up the police, give them credit anyway.
14. You ship EVERYone.
15. Football and five kids....
16. You get the previous two.
17. You know what happened between Adler and Holmes, despite the 2009 movie.
18. You still wonder how "Elementary, my dear Watson" became such a famous line.
19. Deerstalker? Yup. It's right next to my violin.
20. You've an eye glass in your pocket just in case.
21. Ears can tell you a lot about a person....
22. Whether it's the B&N version or otherwise, you own a battered copy of every ACD Holmes story ever written... and then some.
23. Problem? Blame it on Anderson.
24. Local crime? Probably Jim from IT.
25. Start with the riding crop; it works best.
26. What picture of Irene Adler? <nervous smile>
27. Still wondering why they always make Watson so stupid.
28. January 6 is marked on your calendar.
29. Alone on the Water....
30. You lie around in a brown robe doing nothing when it suits you.
31. Your flatmate is oddly pissed off when you go in to wake him up at three in the morning.
32. Wax busts can be very useful.
33. Dog? What dog?
34. The excuse "It's an experiment" is the best thing yet.
35. You've looked up who "Boswell" is.
36. Missile or submarine plans-- regardless, it's a pain in the ass to have them stolen.
37. Tease your brother about his diet.
38. Of course 'CCH' stands for 'Charing Cross Hospital.' Silly Watson, hunts are for simpleminded people.
39. That one part of A Study In Scarlet that took way too long to read and nearly put you to sleep. . . . Oh. And John's blog too.
40. Why would ACD kill off Mary in volume two, I wonder?
42. Mycroft Holmes is lazy and never stays on his diet.
43. Moving to Sussex and keeping up a bee farm seems nice.
44. Black origami lotus flowers.... Bar your windows, doors, chimneys.
45. You have a cane that, when you pull out the top, is secretly a triangular blade.
46. You freaked out during "The Hounds of Baskerville" when Holmes walked in with a harpoon and Watson later said something about it having been a pig. Because you knew. You knew it was a reference to the "Black Peter" case.
47. At least one of the stories in downloaded on your computer as an audiobook.
Is it sad that I am listening to the soundtracks of the 20121 SH movie whilst reading this? #28 - I ranted about it's significance for the whole day. Hopeless teenage fan. Great job for making this! Thanks for putting in the time! Do you mind if I print this off and stick it on my schoolbooks?
difficult to feel
motivated and stay
focused on our goals
all the time. But
how to achieve what
we want, how to not
stand in our
way?Here are some of
my thoughts about
the topic and I hope
that they might be
This is my 3rd
giveaway.Want to win
100 points?Rules are
simple.1. Fav this
enter(This will be
your number)2. Watch
me only if you like
my work.3. Comment
done.Yep you are now
done just wait till
the results are
will be selected
more than 60 people
Paranoia by - wchild
Reflection by -
meets very smallby -
for heroes by -
xbastex84by - sevron
* by -
cinyuFAQ #61: What
is a Daily
Deviation? FAQ #873:
What do I do when I
disapprove of a
feature?FAQ #18: Who
Deviations and how
are they chosen?FAQ
#313: How can I find
out if someone
already has a Daily
scheinbar is a much-loved and well-known deviant. Just one look at her gallery, filled with enchanting photography, will have you mesmerized. A deviant for over 7 years, Christiane can always be found posting inspirational features as well as regularly commenting on other deviations and encouraging and empowering her fellow deviants. We are inspired and insist that you too stop by and congratulate ... Read More