Top 45 Ways You Can Pretty Much Be Sure You Are A Sherlockian
1. You've called every "consulting detective" in the book and told them to get real.
2. Whenever you answer the phone, you ask, "Afghanistan or Iraq?"
3. You have or will live(d) in a '221 B Baker Street' come hell or high water.
4. When someone asks you why you do something, you reply, "That's what people DO!"
5. BBC, Granada, Warner Bros... you've seen them all.
6. In the shows, the Holmes is always perfect for the Watson, and vice versa.
7. You have your Watson...(and maybe you even call him Watson?)
8. No matter who it is, Holmes' portrayal is spot on.
9. You analyze people to the point where it's just plain creepy.
10. You do your research.
11. Rache or Rachel?
12. You know someone who lowers the IQ on the entire street.
13. Constantly show up the police, give them credit anyway.
14. You ship EVERYone.
15. Football and five kids....
16. You get the previous two.
17. You know what happened between Adler and Holmes, despite the 2009 movie.
18. You still wonder how "Elementary, my dear Watson" became such a famous line.
19. Deerstalker? Yup. It's right next to my violin.
20. You've an eye glass in your pocket just in case.
21. Ears can tell you a lot about a person....
22. Whether it's the B&N version or otherwise, you own a battered copy of every ACD Holmes story ever written... and then some.
23. Problem? Blame it on Anderson.
24. Local crime? Probably Jim from IT.
25. Start with the riding crop; it works best.
26. What picture of Irene Adler? <nervous smile>
27. Still wondering why they always make Watson so stupid.
28. January 6 is marked on your calendar.
29. Alone on the Water....
30. You lie around in a brown robe doing nothing when it suits you.
31. Your flatmate is oddly pissed off when you go in to wake him up at three in the morning.
32. Wax busts can be very useful.
33. Dog? What dog?
34. The excuse "It's an experiment" is the best thing yet.
35. You've looked up who "Boswell" is.
36. Missile or submarine plans-- regardless, it's a pain in the ass to have them stolen.
37. Tease your brother about his diet.
38. Of course 'CCH' stands for 'Charing Cross Hospital.' Silly Watson, hunts are for simpleminded people.
39. That one part of A Study In Scarlet that took way too long to read and nearly put you to sleep. . . . Oh. And John's blog too.
40. Why would ACD kill off Mary in volume two, I wonder?
42. Mycroft Holmes is lazy and never stays on his diet.
43. Moving to Sussex and keeping up a bee farm seems nice.
44. Black origami lotus flowers.... Bar your windows, doors, chimneys.
45. You have a cane that, when you pull out the top, is secretly a triangular blade.
46. You freaked out during "The Hounds of Baskerville" when Holmes walked in with a harpoon and Watson later said something about it having been a pig. Because you knew. You knew it was a reference to the "Black Peter" case.
47. At least one of the stories in downloaded on your computer as an audiobook.
Is it sad that I am listening to the soundtracks of the 20121 SH movie whilst reading this? #28 - I ranted about it's significance for the whole day. Hopeless teenage fan. Great job for making this! Thanks for putting in the time! Do you mind if I print this off and stick it on my schoolbooks?
Hello, I'm holding a
giveaway for anyone
and everyone that
participate. It is
100% free for anyone
to join in and get
the chance to win
200 points! :DAll
you have to do to
you do that you are
in the giveaway
:)-You don't have...
Lit Basics WeekThis
will be a
article that lists
some basic literary
that can be found
in, well, literary
works. You could use
some of these terms
to write a
spectacular poem or
prose piece about
cake.Before we get
started, head on
over to this
This morning, a guy
rand my doorbell and
i thought that was a
little weird because
i wasn't expecting
anyone. He said he
has a delivery for
me with 2 tubes from
deviantART. I was
because i didn't
remember giving my
address (it was such
a long time ago that
i did probably) or
I haven't spend much
time on my computer
last weekend, but
enough to see that
DeviantArt was kept
busy by a troll that
really well for as
much as trolls can
'do well' on the
internet. A little
over 4000 pageviews
in just 4 days the
account is online
proved not only the
wow.I just started
being active on this
account not too long
ago and I've racked
up almost 700
sobbingI love you
guys so much!!
:]For you beautiful
people who chose to
watch me, I'm gonna
raffle off a pixel
doll (please, only
ite: Please fav...